Wednesday, September 30, 2009

turning 30

last saturday the twinster and i turned 30. i have to admit i was a little freaked out by that number, but mostly happy to be spending our first birthday together in four years. 
we went out to dinner with our husbands, hung out with family, drove the alpine loop around timpanogos to enjoy the absolutely amazing autumnal glory, and had a family dinner.
nene put together a slide show of pictures of us from baby to recent and set it to beautiful music--it had me bawling. it was the best birthday present ever. here are some images from our weekend together:





nene took these pictures of my kids and i turned them into polaroid-style images using rollip.com





3 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS! I'm so glad you got to be together again! The last time I was with my twin for our birthdays was 2007...not too bad, but it's just not the same without them when you're so used to celebrating together! Anyhow, I hope it was great! 30 is coming up next year for me. I'm actually looking forward to it since people always think I'm about 15. It will be so fun to tell them I'm 30! BTW, I'm moving next week a little closer to your neck of the woods...this calls for a reunion!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!! Glad you could have it together. :)

Unknown said...

happy birthday you two!