in the spirit of the last page of domino magazine, in which fabulous women with great taste share 10 things that make them happy, i thought i would do the same today. i'm not as chic as the women of domino, i know, but i felt like a bit of frivolity today. here are the things that are currently making me quite happy:
1. moleskine journals. i am presently using a small moleskine for to do lists, a medium sized moleskine for my journal, and a large soft-backed moleskine for a sketchbook. yes, i love moleskines.
2. vintage-feeling t's in gorgeous colors. love 'em, can't get enough of 'em.
3. agatha christie murder mysteries i don't know why really. i had never read any of her books until a week or so ago, and then i saw evil under the sun on a book list for the tv show lost, and sometimes i get into that show and trying to figure it out, so i read books that have been seen on the show (i know i'm weird) so i started and now i can't stop. they're easy to read, mysterious without being gruesome, and they're just fun.
4. cuff bracelets- i wish i owned this one, but it's quite out of my budget! but just looking at it makes me happy
5. my nikon d40
6. "lay and love" by bonnie "prince" billy- unfortunately i can't find a good link to this right now, but if you choose to watch the video on youtube, just listen to the song and ignore the video (while it could be construed as sweet, i'm not going to be promoting it here.)
7. speaking of quotation marks, check out this funny blog, the "blog" of "unnecessary" "quotation marks" i don't know if it makes me "happy" but it sure does make me "laugh"
8. slouchy berets
9. inspiring photography
10. magazines- current favorites: paste, domino, lucky, ready made