Friday, July 18, 2008

that's me trying...


DSC_0011, originally uploaded by jowrites365.

my brand new nikon d40 was delivered today. i can't tell you how excited i was...tracking the package, making sure i was at home to get it, opening the door before the ups man even knocked (i think he was a little wierded out by that.)
recently my love of photography has grown until it became a near-obsession. and i've really wanted to do something to get back a bit of my creative self (i've let that whole side slip so much since becoming a mom).
so i got the camera, and here is one of my first shots...just experimenting, trying to figure the darn thing out! i'm sure that i'm going to be inundating this blog with pictures for the next little while, so bare with me.
and thanks for checking in here. it means a lot to me.

2 comments:

traveltwin said...

it's beautiful and i love it. great job, sis. i know it's a sin, but i'm experiencing coveting feelings right now.

jo said...

thanks tt! and just so you know, come live with us and you can use the camera anytime you want! (bribery)